[SWLUG] [Fwd: Mandriva Linux 2008 Installfest: November 17th, 2007]

ilyan ac.thomas at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 19 22:13:41 UTC 2007

This sounds like a good idea,  but no one says where they are.   I am in
Carmarthen.

I put a sticky note advertising SWLUG meetings in a Linux Mag in a local
newsagent.

Carmarthen is unlikely to have much of a meeting in Oct as about 40% of
Sept attendees stated they will then be on holiday.   Nov meet is after
the Fest.  If we do something will we limit to Mandrake?

Ilyan