[SWLUG] Laptop for talks

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 20:54:39 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 23:02:13 you wrote:
> http://bumptop.com/
> is the app I was talking about in the talks in Swansea abuot 3d desktop

Thanks for posting that.  It looks very cool.  Not sure whether I'd use it on
a day to day basis however.  Still interesting however.

One thing I have found today is that linux as a whole seems to lack a decent
PDF editor (to be fair its either expensive to buy one or they are crap on
windows).  The one program I could find couldn't deal with the PDF I had.  So
like Dai said, I guess there are still plenty of rough edges.

Cheers,

Matt