[SWLUG] Free stuff

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Feb 5 21:02:40 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've got some bits and bobs that are cluttering up my study.  I reckon they
are only fit for the bin, but on the off chance someone finds them handy here
they are:

Essential Windows NT System Administration
Window NT TCP/IP Network Administration
Windows NT User Administration
DNS on Windows NT

All are O'Reilly books.

See?  Fit for the bin.  But if anyone pipes up you are welcome to them.  I'm
sure they'd make good kindling.

On the slightly more useful side of things  I've got an Antec P160 Case going
spare.  It's slightly battered on the top, but it's still a great case.  It's
got a 120mm fan in as well.

And if anyone who wants any of the above has a working floppy drive going
spare or a working AGP Pro graphics card (a really old one ideally, the card
on my Pent III server has just died (eg ATI Rage Pro)) that'd be ace.

Cheers,

Matt