[SWLUG] Mail server headaches!

Pete Phillips pete at smtl.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 12:13:25 UTC 2008

Hi Glenn

It is almost impossible to set postfix up to do only this.  We had the
same issues, and eventually settled on nullmailer. It does just one
thing, and is very secure. We use it on all of our internet-facing
servers.

If you decide on using it, let me know  I will dig out our internal
'howto' for you.

Pete