[SWLUG] Fwd: Swansea meeting

matt at matthewmoore.org.uk matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Fri Feb 15 15:11:32 UTC 2008

> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Johnathon Tinsley <kirrus at kirrus.co.uk>
>
> Talks: I believe someone committed to organising an evening event for
> late March after the last meeting.  Like so many things on this list,
> it remains to be seen whether or not anything comes of it.

Apologies for not being able to make last nights meeting.  Here's a quick
status update (I'm planning on doing a more detailed one over the
weekend).  I'm currently in contact with Sitsofe about booking a room for
the talks.  As soon as this is done I'll put out a request for speakers
and start on the publicity.  There are a couple of ideas that have been
pushed around at the Cardiff meeting and I also plan on putting those
ideas to the list, I'll post about that over the weekend.

If you want to know whats going on at any point, drop me a line and I'll
tell you how I'm doing.  If I hit any major things that put a halt on
things, I'll let you all know.  I know many of you don't know me, but when
I say I'm organising something, I get it done.

Any other questions?

Cheers,

Matt