[SWLUG] Status of Talks

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 14:08:18 UTC 2008

Ar Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 09:41:28AM +0000, ysgrifennodd Stephen Constantinou:
> Dear All
>
> Please consider the Quaker Meeting House for a talk.  No Internet access

I would definitely consider it; I have suggested it before in the past,
and got as far as ringing to find out availability. At the time I rang
(about 18 months ago, I think, so somewhat out of date now), the only
problem would have been picking an evening when they were not already
booked. Some forward planning required on this one, I think!

Telsa