[SWLUG] Fwd: Re: S4C use of wmv

Peter Bradley P.Bradley at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jan 6 13:26:23 UTC 2008

Ysgrifennodd Telsa Gwynne:
> Cafodd y fersiwn cyntaf ei atal achos dw i wedi newid cyfeiriad ebost,
> a dyw'r un hwn ddim ar y rhestr. Grr. Felly dyna un i ti :)

Diolch.  Braf cael clywed oddi wrthat ti.  Blwyddyn newydd dda.

> No, you're not.

Thanks.

> <snip />
>
> Go for it.

I will.

> I use seamonkey, and I haven't got mms stuff set up at all
> well in it, but unless plugins are involved, I am sure firefox
> instructions will work for me.

Yep.  It's exactly the same.   I did it yesterday just to check, after
I'd sorted FF out.  I'm about to do Opera.

> I had better go back through the thread
> and find out what to do.

No need, if you don't want the bother.  Either go to:

http://www.cinlug.org/node/316

or take a look at my blog, where I've written it up:

http://peredur.blog.co.uk/

Hwyl.

Peter