[SWLUG] S4C use of wmv

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Jan 7 10:46:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Bradley, Peter wrote:

> Aha!  So that explains my problem, then.  My system is 64bit

You can make Flash work on 64 bit platforms (ISTR there is some wrapper
thing that you can install to make 32 bit plugins work in a 64 bit
firefox, or you can just replace your 64 bit firefox with a 32 bit one).
But I personally have never done it - I just made the decision that I
really didn't use Flash for much so didn't bother installing it.  Gnash
sort-of works for some stuff anyway.

  - Steve