[SWLUG] Carmarthen meeting reminder - TONIGHT

Daniel Morris danielm at iee.org
Tue Jan 15 11:48:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:31:45AM +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:15:05AM +0000, Chris M. Jackson wrote:
> > In the absence of another reminder:
> >
> > This is a reminder than the next SWLUG meeting in Carmarthen
> > will be held tonight (Tuesday) at 7PM.
> > See the http://swlug.org web site for details.
> >
> > If I am wrong, feel free to shoot me down in flames.
> >

> Hi,
>
> I'm new in the area (working in Swansea), is this meeting happening tonight?

Yes. We normally sit in the dining area towards the back of the room
(walk past the bar and head for the cutlery table). I'll be along about
1930.

The meeting is scheduled for the third Tuesday of each month, and we
seem to take it in turns to send out reminders ;-)  Korganiser handles
the recurrence fine, but cron is a bit more tricky...

 Daniel