[SWLUG] Swansea meet

matt at matthewmoore.org.uk matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 16:01:13 UTC 2008

>> All it really takes is for someone to say. Right then there is a meeting
>> in Swansea and announce it.
>
> Go on then, <nudge nudge, wink wink>...

Next Tuesday then?  That's Tuesday the 22nd of Jan.  I don't know of a
suitable venue however.

I don't know Swansea, but my preferences are for somewhere, that is within
walking distance of a train station, near decent parking, quiet, comfy and
serving food.  I'd happily go for something non-pub.  However, that might
be something we could discuss at an initial pub meeting.

Cheers,

Matt