[SWLUG] GPG key signing in Carms LUG tonight?

Daniel Morris danielm at iee.org
Tue Jul 15 14:12:13 UTC 2008

Does anyone fancy a repeat key-signing party tonight? I hear we'll
have visitors from farther afield too.

I've found my work key to be very useful, and want to get a personal set
in place to go towards my personal/professional work-life division.

The last time we did this we collectively found that:-

 1) all the instructions were a bit of overkill
 2) getting keys back onto servers and cross signed was a bit more
    tricky and a little less logical than expected

But it is all a learning journey....

There are nice and easy instructions here:-

http://commandline.org.uk/command-line/2007/sep/7/ten-steps-for-attending-a-keysigning-party/

So, if you'd like to take part, then please:-

  Bring yourself along with two forms of ID (including picture ID).
  Bring a print-out of your own key fingerprint.

If you won't be going home/have access to working printer before the LUG
then send me your public key before 1745 today and I'll do the printing.

 Daniel