[SWLUG] Speakers needed for Talks

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Mar 11 10:49:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

The Robert Record room in the Computer Science dept at Swansea uni has been
booked.  From 1800 to 2130.  I'm planning on having the talks start for 1900.

Now all we need is some speakers.  Speeches of any length are welcome.  If you
are unsure as to how long you want speak for, stick to a short 5
minute 'lightning' talk.  I know a few people have expressed interest in
talking for longer and I'm happy to accomodate that.

I'm in the process of making a poster and once I've got directions to the room
I'll get it posted in as many places as possible.

Cheers,

Matt