[SWLUG] Talks and speakers

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 18:20:12 UTC 2008

On Saturday 29 March 2008 15:58:22 Neil Jones wrote:

> Do we know what kind of equipment we are using?
>
> Is the computer connected to the internet?
> I could avoid having to do slides if it was.
>
> What should format should our slides use?

Sorry for not replying sooner, but it's been a busy weekend so far.

Format wise, I'd go for the default open office format.  But if you can save
your talks in a few formats, it would be good incase we have problems.

I don't the PC there is connected to the internet.

I've not been able to get hold of a laptop for the talks.  So if any one on
the list is planning on bringing a laptop which has a VGA output and doesn't
mind it being used for slides let me know.

Again, the talks are this coming Wednesday, so please tell everyone you know
who might be interested that they are happening.  The more people the
merrier.

Cheers,

Matt