[SWLUG] Recommendations for ISP?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 13:07:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:45:10 +0100
Neil Jones <neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> It seems from the activity on Demon's newsgroups that lots of the
> technically minded people have left. It used to be a hotbed of
> computing activity.

When they were independent, they were great.  They're now owned by
Tiscali iirc (which is in turn owned by BT I think...) and I've had so
many issues with Tiscali in the past it's not even funny any more.

I'm currently with madasafish - it works.  My support requests have
been answered in a reasonable amount of time and I do everything via
the "My Account" section of the website which means it's all written
down, which means that I can't misunderstand people! :o)

Cheers,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace