[SWLUG] Having a clear-out

Mark Henderson mark at standardblue.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 20:32:54 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I hope this is the best place for this, I don't think it's really
Freecycle-able...

I'm having a bit of a clear out, and have a stack of old computer bits and
bobs I want rid of. If anyone wants any or knows of a home for any, please
let me know, otherwise I'll just be skipping it. I'm Cardiff-based, if you
need to arrange collection/meeting, etc.

2 PS/2 keyboards
large coil of CAT-5 cable, the type for going in conduit
handful of kettle leads and extensions
4-way rotary printer/centronix switch
2-way rotary KVM switch
24x IDE CDROM
couple of internal floppy drives
Big of lots of printer/centronix cables and extensions (some of these are
5+ m long)
locking flopy disk box (with keys)

I also have a box of stuff such as FDD ribbon cables, ISA cards, but I'm
guessing no-one would want that unless they have a 486 to keep running!

As far as I know, everything's working (or was the last time I tried it).

Cheers,
Mark