[SWLUG] Next two technical meetings -request for talks

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Aug 3 21:24:05 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know the next two tech meetings are the 13th Sept
and the 15th of Nov.  Currently I'm doing very well for talks on the
November meeting.  I've got at least 2/3 (maybe more) people who are
able to do talks for Nov.  I've got no one for September.  I'm thinking
that it might be better to have a bumper meet in November rather than
one naff one in sept and a better on in Nov.  I'll give it a fortnight
before making a definite descision, so if you want to do a talk in Sept,
let me know ASAP.

Is anyone interested in doing a talk on either weekend?  Please let me
know I always need speakers!

I'll be putting up wiki pages and stuff on the website over the next few
days for both talks.

Thanks,

Matt