[SWLUG] Atgofiad: Cyfarfod SWLUG yng Nghaerdydd / Reminder: SWLUG meeting in Cardiff

Jack LI aureliusli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:40:13 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this group and I could come for the meeting this evening. I
have used Linux (SUSE and Ubuntu) for around two years. I now can do
pretty much everything without Windows. It is mainly for work purpose
(Latex to write papers, R and Matlab for some statistical
programming). I am a Chinese guy and interested in finding out more
about the Linux community here.

By the way, is everyone going to eat in Central Bar tonight? How long
will the meeting last?

Cheers,
Jack