[SWLUG] Event organisation meeting

swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 2 21:55:54 UTC 2009

Matt,

So we are building an agenda :D

* Lightning Talks
  - Suggested venues
  - Suggested topics
  - Format tweaks (length, format, film it, post it to website?)
  - Advertising the event?

* Next item (I really want a nice shiny membership card and I know a guy
with a card printer :D)?
* Maybe we can discuss methods of increasing membership and tie in with
discounts etc. on certain services we can get hold of (free
magazines...)

...and after that maybe we can get back to that deep, deep discussion
about whether Superman was circumcised or not - we'll put that in AOB
(how did we get onto that topic?  It wasn't me!)

Paul Connell