[SWLUG] Some Linux work near Carmarthen?

Richard Rothwell richardr at m6-it.org
Tue Feb 17 15:01:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

We've had a request for a small amount of (low) paying Linux work near
Carmarthen - which is a long way from us!  I've made a request on the
Circuit Riders list, but thought I'd ask the experts as well.

If anyone does charity type work at low cost can you please get in
touch with me?

thanks,

Richard
Richard Rothwell,                                 richardr at m6-it.org
Education Consultant                                http://m6-it.org

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT