[SWLUG] Lightning talks / regular 'talkie' meetings

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org
Thu Feb 19 23:18:00 UTC 2009

matt <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk> said
		(on Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:16:02PM +0000):
> Cardiff Lightning Talks.  Who's interested in coming?  Who wants to do a
> talk?  Is there anything specific people want to see?

Can I ask that we continue with the website/wiki as focal point for this:
go to http://swlug.org and click on Wiki (on the left) - and go into the
thread 'Lightning Talks'.

On the wiki, you can request and offer talks - and gauge responses.  I'm
all for discussion on this list, but I'd also like the website updated
(I'm happy to update it, if the list remains the focal point).

> Would people prefer a bi-monthly Swansea meeting located in say the
> Meeting House which is the SWLUG 'technical' meeting

That's a very good idea.  My feeling is that quarterly may be better?

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org