[SWLUG] random thoughts

Dafydd Walters dafydd at walters-home.net
Fri Feb 27 18:15:25 UTC 2009

Vladimir Zlatanov wrote:
> Since this thread is going random - anyone here interested in something
> dorkbot-like?

I must admit I had never heard of this 'dorkbot' thing before (I must
lead a sheltered life), so I Googled it to find out what it's all about.
For the benefit of others in this list who may also have been wondering,
'dorkbot' seems to be about folks getting together to talk about and
experiment with "electronic art", or as their motto says "people doing
strange things with electricity". Sounds like fun to me!

I noticed that there's a very active dorkbot in Bristol
(http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotbristol/)

Had anyone been to one of these meetings? What's it like?

Dafydd.