[SWLUG] Not-for-profit formalisation?

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Fri Jan 23 10:37:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 01:10 +0000, Geraint Edwards wrote:
> I'm happy to help organise these, where others show interest.

How about putting up a page on the website with ideas for events, and
get people to add to it to show interest or support.

I dont know if it really will help, but having a persistent reminder on
the site about it might get more traction.

One of the intentions of the website was to be a resource for everyone
to contribute to, as i dont have the time to do it all myself, and i
dont expect anyone else to either.