[SWLUG] FLOSS?

plebs.col at virgin.net plebs.col at virgin.net
Sun Jan 25 15:11:50 UTC 2009

I am stll puzzling over FLOSS.      But my schoolkid subverting idea seems
to have taken a very sensible useful turn.

I think there is a  bootable 2GB Ubuntu memory stick here.    Suspect that
with a little doctoring by one who knows what is going on, it could open
up and copy Windows files on most computers onto it.     What could one do
with an 8 GM stick!

Ilyan