[SWLUG] My intro

Michael Johnson michael.555 at programmer.net
Sun Jul 26 23:04:21 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Just thought I'd make a post to introduce myself as I'm planning on
attending the next Cardiff meetup. I've been using Linux for about 5
years now, and have tried God only knows how many distros before settling
with openSUSE, which is by far my favourite at the moment. Can't quite
understand why everyone prefers Windows though.
I'm familiar with C programming, but that was using Visual C++, and my
skills are probably very rusty. I've also done a bit of assembler
programming with the M68K system.

P.S. I've got loads of CD-R discs with distros I've downloaded and tried,
if anyone wants any of them.

See you,
Michael

http://my.opera.com/michael555