[SWLUG] new website (was:drupal)

Paul Connell swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 2 08:50:57 UTC 2009

As far as IRC, why not put a 'bot on the channel and let it record the
session and replicate it on the web?  I've been on several chans that do
that, and they say sunlight is the greatest disinfectant, you just have
to be careful what you say!

I can write a 'bot in Coldfusion if you want, got the source code
here... :D