[SWLUG] Atgofiad: Cyfarfod SWLUG yng Nghaerfyrddin / Reminder: SWLUG meeting in Carmarthen

plebs.col at virgin.net plebs.col at virgin.net
Wed Jun 17 05:36:33 UTC 2009

Apologies for not turning up until 9.45 when any everyone who had turned
up had gone home.

Apologies for not having sent an email saying that I would not  stay after
8pm if no one else came by then unless there was an email saying there
would be someone coming.

Unexpected visitors not seen for years.

Ilyan