[SWLUG] Available Job Posts In The NPT Or Swansea Boroughs?

Chris Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 22:44:09 UTC 2009

2009/6/17 Christopher Swift <christopher.swift at linux.com>:

> Hello all, I was wondering if anybody here on the list knew of any job
> posts going in S. Wales regarding computers in networking, hardware,
> software or other disciplines. Hopefully this job post, if it even
<snip>

Not to put too fine a point on it, but the area seems to be dead.  Any
sort of work along these lines has pretty much dried up, and nobody's
hiring.  Even the usual Jedi Mind Tricks are failing.  I live in
Swansea, the nearest interview I've had in three months is Ammanford,
and even then that was exceptional (company relocation from Cardiff,
I'm told 90% of the department saw sense and took redundancy instead).
 Besides that, the realistic prospects I've had have been in Bridgend
and Cardiff.

Sorry if this isn't the news you expected to hear.

--
Chris Jackson