[SWLUG] Cardiff meetup - a success?

Toby Maxwell-Lyte toby.maxwelllyte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:36:19 UTC 2009

2009/3/5 Vladimir Zlatanov <vlado at dikini.net>:
> On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 10:38 +0000, Toby Maxwell-Lyte wrote:
>> 2009/3/5 Paul Connell <swlug at paulconnell.fastmail.fm>:
>> > Matt said I had to use the mailing list more (grumph).
>> >
>> > Matt, as to your email earlier on the list, put me down to attend a
>> > future Lightning talk and I'll also do a short preso on CF if you want -
>> > just an overview to get it out of the way :)  I have a few more ideas
>> > but I'm not a domain expert in any of them, but since when has that
>> > stopped anyone from trying to SOUND like an expert eh? :)
>> >
>> > Paul Connell
>>
>> I'd be interested in Cardiff lightning talks too, I could probably get
>> some of the guys from the office along. I may even be convinced to
>> speak on something. I've now got Lenny running on my netbook thanks to
>
> I'd be interested in Cardiff lightning talks, or just talks. I could give talks
> as well, for example on drupal deployment, development, theming ... Depending
> on what people want I could squeeze stuff into a lightning talk.

Agreed, talks in general would be interesting. What about the
possibility of someone giving a short talk at each lug meeting. It
could be pretty informal, even done sitting down :-) We could publish
the talk topics in advance on the website to potentially attract more
attendees?

--
Toby Maxwell-Lyte