[SWLUG] Swansea Technical Meeting

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:27:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 19:24, Dick Bain <dick.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not going to be around in the first week of April, my son is
> getting married in Edinburgh on the 4th, later on I'm probably
> available, if SWMBO allows ;-)
> Dick

Personally, I think it would be good to arrange it so Dick can attend
(wife permitting), especially since he puts work in on the website and
has been a long term member.  Same for other long term members (not
trying to be biased or anything).

Ideally, it would be good to have some sort of voting / date arranging system.

Perhaps use of something like http://www.doodle.com/

Apologies if I'm repeating a suggestion or anything.

Cheers,

gerald