[SWLUG] Swansea Technical Meeting

Chris Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:58:28 UTC 2009

2009/3/11 Matthew Moore <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk>:
> I'm going to arrange this for the first
> week(end) of April, as it's all pretty ready to roll.

First week is generally Cardiff social territory.  Otherwise, it's a
good time to get started, since both April and July start on
Wednesdays and therefore have the regular meetings further apart (20
days vs. 13), so I'd suggest April 12 for a Sunday, and the weeks
either side of it for a mid-week event.

If you need some spare hands to help set up on the day, give me a
shout and I'll volunteer a pair.

/me remembers the lightning clash from last time :-)

--
Chris Jackson