[SWLUG] Swansea Technical Meeting

Matthew Moore matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Mon Mar 16 21:13:16 UTC 2009

Hi all,

>> Dates for Swansea technical meeting are either 1900-2200 mid-week or
>> 1800-2200ish on a Sunday.  I'm going to arrange this for the first
>> week(end) of April, as it's all pretty ready to roll.  Please note that
>> the Swansea meeting is for the _*WHOLE*_ LUG and not just Swansea.  Its
>> only going to be every few months, so it would be nice to see all the
>> LUG coming along to it.

Ok, so far I'm leaning towards the 12th, as it's still free afaik.
However this is the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, so I'm thinking it
might not be the best weekend.

Thoughts?

The current website poll results are:

10 - Sunday
5  - Mid-Week

If you've not voted it's on swlug.org, please vote on when you'd be
willing to come along.

Matt