[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerdydd / Cardiff >> this Wednesday / nos Fercher yma

matt matt at matthewmoore.org.uk
Tue Mar 31 18:00:14 UTC 2009

Neil Greenwood wrote:
> 2009/3/30 matt <matt at matthewmoore.org.uk>:
>> gedge-lists-swlug at yadn.org wrote:
>>
>>> Bydd y cyfarfod nesa SWLUG yng Nghaerdydd
>>> yn dechrau tua 7yh nos Fercher (01/Ebrill/2009)
>>>
>>> The next SWLUG meeting in Cardiff
>>> will be held this coming Wednesday (01/April/2009)
>>> from around 7pm.
>> Well it's that time of month again...
>>
>> I'll be there.  Who else?
>>

> I should be there. Hopefully, I'll actually meet some other LUG
> members, unlike last time I tried...
>
> Cofion,
> Neil.

I'll be bringing along a copy of Linux Format as I think will others, so
hopefully we'll be more obvious.  When I went to WWLUG someone had a
fluffy penguin that they bought along to meetings.  I'll have to invest
in one.

Also worth noting we often end up sitting on the sofas in the middle or
at one of the tables by underneath the TV.

Cheers,

Matt