[SWLUG] website upgrade

Vladimir Zlatanov vlado at dikini.net
Fri May 29 10:13:00 UTC 2009

> I suppose Drupal might be a bit more fluid and have more features, but it's
> finding someone who can be arsed to actually set it up.
>
> I also thought we considered it the last time and didn't use it for some
> reason...
I can do that. Setting it up is not a problem. Migrating existing
content might be. If there is definite interest I could do it.

Using drupal could be justified if we want more from the website. For
example - better integrate the planet (is it working now) or have
forums/discussions (I doubt it is needed, but just an example).