[SWLUG] ot: need hardware help

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 20:01:28 UTC 2009

hi peeps, i have a malfunctioning machine which after a week of
troubleshooting, i have determined is probably sufferring from either a
faulty cpu or motherboard.
since i have neither of these spare i wonder if anyone might have an
unused mobo i could come to an arrangement over.
the mobo is socket 939, atx, dual channel ddr with an agp slot, of
course to make life harder i'm still using a parallel port and a serial
port!
if anyone thinks they may be able to help me, please find me offlist
i live in cardiff.

bascule