[SWLUG] looking for a new website

Dick Bain dick.bain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 22:37:45 UTC 2010

I hope no-one minds me asking here  ;-)  I'm hoping this is of interest
to someone!

I have been asked by Llansteffan and Llanybri Community Council to
look for someone to design, build and host a new website.

At the moment we have something of a site that we don't use or like at
www.llansteffan-llanybri.org.uk I'm sure you will understand why.  ;-)

We are looking to have a intuitive and attractive site with links to
our local sports club, tourist association etc and somewhere to store
on-line agendas and minutes. We have access to lots of photographs of
the villages and some outstanding views of the castle, beaches etc.

Could you please direct any correspondence to our clerk:
liz.dutch at googlemail.com

thanks
Dick

--
free/libre/open, software for the people by the people
www.swlug.org  is a good place to go ;-)