[SWLUG] virgin smtp changes and postfix

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sat Aug 28 10:07:39 UTC 2010

has anyone configured their postfix  to send to virgin smtp using the new ssl
settings? i have a transport map for those destinations that won't take mail
from me because they think i'm a spammer and i can't for the life of me work
out how to get it to work, anyone with a working setup i'd liketo hear from
you, i've been following tutorials online that say how to get postfix to talk
to gmail but they haven't done the trick

bascule
--
"I don't know, " said the voice on the PA, "apathetic
bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all. "