[SWLUG] Anyone going tonight?

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Wed Jan 6 13:55:26 UTC 2010

Ar Mer, Ion 06 2010, 13:09:09 +0000, ysgrifennodd Neil Jones:
> But if no one else is going I am not going to waste my time. The trains
> do seem to be running.

Useful link:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/today.html

It's currently being very slow to load. Not a good sign! I asked
the search box at the top about trains from Swansea to Cardiff,
and it's already flagging the trains that will (should) arrive
in Cardiff at 1822 and 1922 as affected by the weather.

Oh, and First Great Western have discovered Twitter as an update mechanism:

http://twitter.com/NRE_FirstGW

I had hoped to get to a few over the holidays, but I don't think it
will be tonight! See you all another time.

Telsa