[SWLUG] Automatic blog posting software

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 15:51:45 UTC 2010

Is anyone aware of any open source software that lets you easily put
postings on sites like Blogger.com
What I am looking for is essentially something that allows me to blog
automatically rather like you could automatically
ftp pages to a website at specific times each day.

What I am basically looking at is something that will regularise
postings and as I am looking at doing ti
in a language learning subject there will be an element of automatic
text generation.

What I am NOT doing is creating spam blogs using markov chains or any
such crap.
It is just that I want to use the computer to its full effect combining
blogs etc with a website
and for things to happen without me having to be there to initialise
things every single day.

Those who have attended my talks at the lug may have some idea about
where I am coming from on this.

The ideal would be a perl module or set of routines. I'd like to save
time in writing them myself if they already exist.

Neil