[SWLUG] Old laptops for sale

Carter N. N.Carter at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 08:11:02 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've seen an advert on campus for two "old but working" laptops. Both Dells, one a CPI and the other a CPT (one's 13", the other 12", dunno which way round). No network card. Given their low price (£45 each), they seemed suitable for a Linux project.

I haven't a clue who's selling them and I'm reluctant to publish the phone number quoted on the ad., so email me if you're interested. I have no personal 'interest' in the sale, just want to help them go to a good home, as it were.

Cheers

Neil

Neil Carter                              Psychology Department

Research Technician                    Swansea University

                                                     Wales, United Kingdom

+44 (0)1792 295678

http://psy.swansea.ac.uk/staff/Carter/