[SWLUG] Recommendations for a router?

Terry John terry.john at bbc.co.uk
Wed May 19 13:31:08 UTC 2010

What's your favourite colour? :-)

There are so many out there that do a decent job. I've always liked
Netgear and they're the domestic offshoot of professional router
manufacturers so I've always expected & got a good performance. Linksys
have a good reputation and I think they're usually cheaper. Bases on a
Linux type system

Have fun

Terry