[SWLUG] Recommendations for a router?

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Wed May 19 18:11:27 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-19, Mark Summerfield wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a 4 year old BT Voyager 2110 ADSL router with 4 physical
> network connections & wireless.
>
> I've been having some reliability issues lately. I don't _think_ it is
> my ISP (plus.net), so I think that maybe the router is on its last legs?
>
> Can anyone recommend a replacement? One think I like about the Voyager
> is that I can connect to it using a web interface (i.e., on Linux using
> Firefox) to control it without needing e.g., a Windows-specific CD.

Thanks for those who responded. I ended up buying a "Netgear Wireless-N
150" (which actually has 4 physical connections).

Of course it didn't work when I tried connecting to the internet. And
then after several goes miraculously it did:-)

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy