[SWLUG] Linux video editor?

Rich Colquhoun clearnitesky at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 12:22:10 UTC 2010

I would be careful with DyneBolic, I don't think it's been updated for a while.
I'm in the process of making a Slackermedia box for audio editing, but you can
do the same with video. Check out www.slackermedia.info. Most people can't be
bothered with all that though, lol.

I think there's been a bit of development on effect plugins on PiTiVi lately as
well...