[SWLUG] Fwd: Fwd: [MK] Fwd: Rae On-line 2012

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Mon Apr 4 23:33:45 UTC 2011

I am a bit busy but have in Carmarthen a moderate museum of computers
ranging  from a solder it youself, through BEEB and some Amstrad to 286,
386, etc with ancilliary bits that might be  useful.   Some archaic
green screens if anyone wants to make a period film.  Also some big fat
books. HTML etc.

And I forget things.

But if something such  a could be done  it would br good if done
Ilyan