[SWLUG] Linux mobile broadband advice please

Emyr Derfel emyr42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:21:34 UTC 2011

If you've got line-of-sight with a ckear fresnel zone to a friendly
neighbour you might be able to get by using a cantenna. I've got a bookmark
about the maths of the optimal dimensions if you're interested, and The
Register have recently had some articles under the tag "not-spot diary" by a
scotsman with ADSL issues.