[SWLUG] Mobile broadband - can I make one machine feed the others?

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 17:49:39 UTC 2011

Hi Mark

I don't know about using your MacBook as an Internet server, but I have a
Vodafone K3565 and it works a treat in Ubuntu 11.04 and worked just as well
with 10.10. It is a TopUp and Go device.  Is your K3570-Z a Huawei device?
They all seem to work well in Linux.  But you do need the correct connection
information in Network Connections.

Tony