[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting this Wednesday

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Thu Feb 3 14:49:13 UTC 2011

If there is an urgent Linux problem there is this list.
There are not many non urgent problems so monthly meetings limited to
Linux fail unless there is a stream of newcomers to be introduced.

Otherwise the value / success of the meetings depends on the quality of
the people who turn up.    And what they talk about.   THere might be
hours ofconversation about  avoiding stress or buying a car or rescuing
people before someone triggers a small computing query.

Years   ago I did the Amateur Radio course at Aberporth.   Once
qualified and in the other room I found no one talked radio, but a wide
range of education was available just for being present and available to
socialize.
Ilyan