[SWLUG] Cardiff Meeting this Wednesday

Edward Prendergast info at madduck.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 11:26:41 UTC 2011

On 04/02/11 09:46, Justin Mitchell wrote:
> We could maybe try doing some kind of joint event, it would potentially
> have more attendies, as well as easy access to meeting rooms in the
> uni.
>
> They also hold lightning talks from time to time, and they can be seen
> online http://sucs.org/Community/Talks

This sort of thing looks great. I'm over in West Wales so it takes
FOREVER to get anywhere and means it isn't really worth going to Cardiff
for a couple of hours in the boozer then driving back.

Something like workshops or talks on the other hand sounds like it would
be worth the trip. I went to London Perl Workshop a while ago and that
was pretty good.

--

Edward