[SWLUG] Meeting/Cyfarfod << Caerfyrddin / CD writung

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Mon Feb 14 00:29:13 UTC 2011

THanks Colin,
  it did produce a viable CD at 15 instead of 40.   Perhaps I should get
a new disc writing software, the one I have does not seem to pull data
from a flash drive,   Had to put it on the desktop for it to work.    I
seem to have two different programs available, and I am wondering if
they might foul each other in someway.
Ilyan