[SWLUG] Anything one can do if one's (non-political, non-scary) website is banned in China?

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Tue Feb 15 11:29:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

It seems that my web site is banned in China. I can't think why---it
just has info about my books & programming stuff. The nearest it gets to
political is complaining about software patents & Dell.

I tried emailing the Chinese embassy but got no reply.

Has anyone got any (polite;-) suggestions?

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy