[SWLUG] Work Experience

Edward Evans eje at edevans.uklinux.net
Fri Jan 7 22:45:01 UTC 2011

Any ideas or suggestions?  My grandson is looking for work experience in the summer this year.  He is in his second year of a computer science degree.  Any suggestions of places where it might be worth applying?  He is prepared to do anything to do with computers but networking or software would be good.  Pay of some sort is desirable but not essential.  He would go anywhere but he lives in Cardiff and would need to earn enough to cover travel expenses for a job within commuting distance and would need help with accommodation further afield.

Any replies to me (off list) and I will pass them on with many thanks.
Edward
--
Edward Evans <eje at edevans.uklinux.net>